At Sandfly Family Dental, we believe that going to the dentist shouldn’t be a stressful trip. We go above and beyond to reduce your anxieties by creating a welcoming, comfortable and relaxed environment, while still delivering comprehensive and professional dental care.
Where a day at the dentist is a day at the beach
Learn more about what sets us apart from other dental practices below.
Comprehensive General & Preventative Dentistry for the Whole Family
Regular visits to our office ensure that your teeth and mouth remain as healthy as possible. We give thorough dental examinations to all of our patients, whether it is their first visit or one of many. We strive to help you maintain a truly excellent level of oral health for the rest of your life.
Children’s Dentistry Savannah
Our dental services are designed for the entire family, and we are proud to treat kids as well! We make all children feel comfortable in our office and make sure that they have fun at the same time!
Cosmetic & Restorative Dentistry
We provide a range of Cosmetic and Restorative services to help you maintain, enhance and rejuvenate your beautiful smile. Our dental team is trained to provide Teeth Whitening, Porcelain Veneers, Cosmetic Bonding, E4D Single Visit Crowns, Dental Implant Restorations, Bridges, and Complete and Partial Dentures.
Orthodontic Treatments to Straighten Your Smile
We offer clear, virtually invisible aligners to straighten your teeth called Invisalign® Invisible Teeth Alignment. We specialize in orthodontic treatment for both adults and teenagers.
Safe & Clean
It is one of our top priorities to protect the well-being of our valued patients. For this reason, our office meets and surpasses all OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health Administration) and CDC (Center for Disease Control) standards. We are confident that you will feel right at home in our office as we welcome all patients as if they were family.
“Five Star” Patient Experience
We believe that every patient who comes through our door deserves “VIP Treatment.” When you will arrive you will be greeted warmly, and you quickly see that every team member at our practice has your comfort, convenience and personal care as their top priority.
Dental Technology to Increase Your Comfort
We incorporate advanced dental technology into our treatment to increase your comfort and our ability to diagnose and treat you.
- Low Radiation Digital X-rays: Uses 90% less radiation and provides immediate images to quickly diagnose hidden problems.
- Tooth Colored Restorations: you no longer need to have a mouth full of metal when you get fillings! We use natural looking, tooth colored restorations so that your teeth maintain that natural look and feel.
- E4D® Single Visit Restorations: Have your damaged tooth restored in one comfortable, convenient visit! We build and attach a restoration in the same day, saving you the hassle of returning for a second appointment. Additionally, we will not need to place a temporary crown for you.
- Invisalign® Invisible Teeth Alignment: these alternatives to metal braces can straighten your teeth using virtually invisible aligners that can be removed while eating.
- High Powered Telescopic Loupes: these powerful eyeglasses allow us to see your teeth at increased magnification, so we can identify potential issues that might not be visible to the naked eye.
Our new office was built from the ground up with your comfort and convenience in mind. All of our treatment rooms have comfortable chairs combined with an overall ambiance to make you feel relaxed on your visit. Our office also features amenities such as complimentary Wifi, a complimentary coffee and refreshment bar and noise cancellation headphones for your enjoyment.
Convenience for the Whole Family
Avoid the hustle and bustle of midtown Savannah! You don’t have to go into town for exceptional dental care. We are conveniently located on Skidaway Road, right off of Harry S. Truman Parkway. We are easily accessible from Skidaway Island, Wilmington Island, Whitemarsh Island, Georgetown and downtown Savannah. Our location features free parking in our open lot and is handicap accessible. We are pleased to offer appointments before or after school and work! We serve children and adults of all ages, and it is not uncommon for parents and children to come in for appointments at the same time.
Traditional insurance is welcome and accepted at our practice. As a courtesy, we will gladly file all insurance claims on your behalf. We are in-network with several large PPO insurance providers, and we gladly accept Visa and MasterCard. Additionally, we offer patient financing through CareCredit®.
ACCEPTABLE INSURANCE LIST
- Aetna Health Management, LLC. (dba Aetna
- Altus Dental, Inc.
- Ameritas Life Insurance Corp (First Ameritas Life, First Reliance Standard Life Ins Co., Physicians Mutual Insurance Company, Reliance Standard Life Ins Co., Security Life Insurance Company of America, The Standard Ins Co NY)
- Best Life and Health Insurance Co.
- Careington International Corporation & Careington Benefit Solutions (AXA Equitable Life Insurance Company, Merchants Benefit Administration, Inc), Anthem, Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield or Empire
- Dental Network of America
- Dental Select (Select Benefits Group)
- DenteMax (Always Care Benefits, Beam Dental, ConnectiCare, Kaiser Permanente Dental Choice, Mutual of Omaha, Starmount, TruAssure, Unum)
- Dominion National, formerly Dominion Dental Services (Blue Cross and Blue Shield of AZ, Capital Blue Cross, Kaiser Permanente, Medicare Advantage Plans)
- The EPIC Life Insurance Company Employee Benefit Management Services (EBMS)
- FCE Benefit Administrators, Inc.
- First Dental Health, Inc.
- Foundation for Medical Care (HealthEdge)
- GEHA (Plans-FEHBP, Connection Dental Plus, FEDVIP- which may include eligible former TRICARE retirees)
- Group Resources Incorporated
- Guardian Life Insurance Company of America
- HealthComp, Inc.
- HealthPlex, Inc.
- Health Resources, Inc. (Dental Health Options, Paramount Dental, Promedica’s Medicare Advantage plan)
- Humana Dental Insurance (Central States Funds, Humana Dental Access Discount Card, Humana Dental PPO, Humana Dental Traditional Preferred, Humana Federal Advantage/FEDVIP (AL, AZ, CA, CO, UT), Humana Gold Plus (HMO), Humana One)
- Kansas City Life Insurance Company
- Lincoln Financial Insurance Company
- MetLife Insurance Company
- Mid-American Benefits, Inc.
- National Rural Electric Cooperative Association Group Benefits Program (NRECA)
- NovaNet Inc. (Alternative Ins Resources, Argus Dental & Vision Inc, Arm LTD, The Benefit Group Inc, Benefit and Risk Management Services (BRMS), Boulder Admin Svcs, CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield, Chesterfield Resources, CoreSource, Cypress Benefit Admin, DD Services, Inc, Direct Care Admin, Equian LLC, Group Benefit Services, HealthFirst, Med-Pay, Inc., Northern Illinois Health Plan, Nova Healthcare Admin, Planstin Administrative Solutions, Preferred Benefit Admin, United Claims Solutions, United Furniture Workers Insurance Fund, Varipro)
- Pequot Plus Health Benefit Services
- Preferred Health Professionals (Bricklayers Local 15, Cement Masons and Plasterers Local 518, City of Pasco, Construction Industry Laborers, Greater KC Laborers, Missouri Cooperatives, Painters District Council #3)
- Principal Financial Group
- Renaissance Dental
- Shasta Administrative Services
- Solstice Benefits, Inc.
- Sun Life Financial Inc.
- TransWestern Insurance Administrators
- TriStar Benefit Administrators (formerly Am. Administrators)
- United Healthcare (Blue Shield of California, Dental Benefit Providers, Inc.) (Medicare Advantage Plans: AARP MedicareComplete Profile (HMO), Erickson Advantage Signature with Drugs (HMO-POS), Rocky Mountain Health Plan Medicare, UnitedHealthcare MedicareComplete Assure (PPO), UnitedHealthcare Dual Complete (HMO SNP), UnitedHealthcare Dual Complete LP (HMO SNP), UnitedHealthcare Dual Complete RP (Regional PPO SNP), UnitedHealthcare Medicare Silver (Regional PPO SNP)
- UltraBenefits, Inc.
- United Concordia Inc. (BCBS MN Medicare Advantage, First Priority Life Insurance Company, Highmark, Inc., Highmark West Virginia, Highmark Delaware, HMO of Northeastern Pennsylvania, Inc., d/b/a First Priority Health, Highmark Choice Company, Highmark Select Resources Inc., Highmark Benefits)
- United Medical Resources, Inc. (UMR)